Thursday, May 13, 2010

On-Site Video and Photos


For the past few days, I've been hounding asking people about photos and videos from the wedding. That day, I had with me my D40 and Yashica but I was too busy to take pictures. I even regret not having Mimi+Karl take pictures of us holding our cameras. Oh well.

Finally, Paul of 30fps texted me that our on-site video is up on Vimeo. Yay!


Eric & Gladys from Paul Macasaet on Vimeo.

The song is Urbandub's "First of Summer", per Eric's request. At first, I was worried that it wasn't fit for a wedding video because it was a rock song. I'm glad it turned out well, and made Eric very happy. :)

Guess we're no longer anonymous! :P

2 comments:

ålêng said...

hi Gladys, I love your SDE pati yung song! It's very uncommon na napipili ang rock songs on their SDE. I love Urbandub. Super galing nila for me, parang hindi local band! :)

Best Wishes.

Mrs. Shutterbug said...

Aleng, oo nga, naloka sina 30fps sa choice namin hehe! Love ni hubby ang Urbandub, love ko na din!