There's a lot of stuff I want to blog about the wedding. But chores and our unstable internet connection in the new apartment are making it difficult for me to blog.
Glad that someone did the blogging for us ;) ->

I've been a regular reader/commenter of Mimi + Karl's blog even wayyyy before hubby and I thought of getting married. Who could dare resist their wonderful photos? (and I now want Karl's lens!) I'm trying to pinpoint when I exactly learned about them because I was certain that I discovered them sometime 2002-2003 but their blog's archive starts from 2004. Hmmm... memory gap!
Again, thank you M+K!
Glad that someone did the blogging for us ;) ->

I've been a regular reader/commenter of Mimi + Karl's blog even wayyyy before hubby and I thought of getting married. Who could dare resist their wonderful photos? (and I now want Karl's lens!) I'm trying to pinpoint when I exactly learned about them because I was certain that I discovered them sometime 2002-2003 but their blog's archive starts from 2004. Hmmm... memory gap!
Again, thank you M+K!
No comments:
Post a Comment