Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Door

I took a day off from work today, to supervise the installation of cable tv (yay, Asian Food Channel! yay, Lifestyle Network!) Likewise added input to our wedding excel sheet -- shocked at the ballooning of our wedding budget!!! Oh no...

After lunch, I sifted through the flyers handed out last Sunday at the Wedding Summit. Popped in the sample VCD. Gah, the "door moments" really killed me -- that moment when the door opens and reveals the bride's silhouette. One wedding was set in Magallanes Church, and I must say, I adore the automatic doors! Love love those doors talaga! I'm sitting here now trying not to cry. And I'm making a note to myself not to cry during my own "door moment" as well. I'm not telegenic kasi eh, and I'm hats off to the brides who hold their composure gracefully well. A crumpled Miss Shutterbug-face does not make a good vid, hehe.


No comments: