Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wedding Summit Bookings


This is a delayed post heehee.

Mr. Shutterbug and I went to the Wedding Summit at the PICC Forum last June 28. It was a productive day (but not for our wallets!) for us as we booked three suppliers.

First stop was with Sensitivity Lights and Sounds. This supplier is really popular in WeddingsatWork. I first inquired through e-mail and they promptly replied. I showed Mr. Shutterbug their list of equipment, since I know zilch about speakers and microphones and all that jazz, and he was impressed. We got their lights and sound system, no drapes na lang.

Next stop was K by Cunanan. I mentioned in the previous post that we have embarked on a food-tasting spree. After that, Mr. Shutterbug and I sat down and ranked all the caterers we've tried. So cute, we even made categories and tallies! In the end, K by Cunanan won. I (Miss Shutterbug) was really rooting for K by Cunanan, I love the fact that you deal with the owner herself and that she makes it a point to personalize the set-up.

I thought we were done with the fair when Mr. Shutterbug said we should make the most out of the trip and look for another supplier. And somehow, we ended up in the booth of CraftMaster Invitations - maker of Mimi + Karl's invites that I blogged about here.

Truth be told, I have given up on letterpress invites, they are way more expensive than the now popular invites. However, as Mr. Shutterbug and I went up and down the invitations aisle, we kept going back to CraftMaster. Among those offering letterpress, they were the most affordable. And Mr. Shutterbug was quite insistent on having letterpress - but we couldn't make up our mind on what style to get. But we still paid the reservation fee though. The owner, Sir Henry, said we should meet them sometime in December.

And now, we have to save up for the rest of the suppliers! Help us, Universe!


No comments: