Tuesday, November 17, 2009

She's making a list...

... but it's not a Christmas list, natch!

Five months to go before the wedding. I've been lying low on the wedding preps front but tonight I forced myself to sit down and crack open the wedding paraphernalia. I espied a checklist someone gave to me and encoded it in Excel. In checklist form, I saw that although we have covered most of the major suppliers, there's still a lot to be done. And we're just about to start with the documents and the seminars and all that jazz. Right before Christmas season. Oh my...

After e-mail blasting a few cake suppliers, I went through the "Wedding" folder and made pegs for the bouquets, in the hope that looking at flowers will somehow relax me. I'm angling for an orange bouquet while the entourage will get hot pink bouquets which my designer said would look good against the coral gowns.



* Photos from TheKnot.com


No comments: