I found Paloma's Nest Ring Bowls cute when I first saw them eons ago. In the course if preps I discovered Etsy.com and re-discovered the ring bowls. I tried to order one but sadly, Paloma no longer ships to the Philippines. Then one day, I was chatting with my friend who's based in the US and she asked me for wedding gift ideas. I jokingly sent her the link... and she said, "Ok, I'll buy that for you!" Weee!
She shipped the bowl late last month so I was a teeny bit worried that it won't arrive in time for the wedding. Yesterday, I received a note from the Post Office - the parcel has arrived!
I'm scared to take it out of the box yet - I might break it:
Now with our wedding rings:
Our rings are from Fiona Fine Jewelry located in SM North. The rings were one of Mr. Shutterbug's assignments - he had a specific design in mind. He wanted them to look like the focus ring of a camera lens, hence the ridges.
I could not resist taking pictures of the rings with my growing collection of camera necklaces:
I could not resist taking pictures of the rings with my growing collection of camera necklaces:
♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment