Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PS Gifts and Kissing Bells

I've been meaning to update this blog but Work (a.k.a. Source-of-Moolah-to-Fund-this-Shindig) gets in the way. :(

But I have a couple of free minutes so I'll do a little sharing.

I just bought a huge plastic container for our reception thingamajigs. For now, it holds our gifts to our Principal Sponsors. I ordered these babies from Stop Shop. I've been visiting international wedding websites for cute trinkets and I was so tempted to order but the high cost of shipping kept my mouse from clicking away. It's a good thing I chanced upon Stop Shop and luckily, this corkscrew and wine stopper set was on sale! I ordered 20 sets for P200 each which isn't bad at all. Transaction was done through SMS and email and Stop Shop shipped these to me through LBC.







I'm planning to wrap them up with the personalized wrapper and ribbons I got from All Corners... sometime next week haha!


* * *

Since I joined w@w, I've been envious of the DIY brides and their projects - invites, bells, table numbers, even souvenirs! Sadly, I don't have the time and the space (I share a studio apartment with my sister) to do lots of DIY stuff. I promised myself though that I will make kissing bells. I'm scared that someone will break a glass or two with all that insistent clinking. :))

For the past couple of weeks, I've been setting a chunk of time each day making our bells. I'm now in the process of attaching the tags. Here are a couple of samples:






Cute eh? I'm proud of myself heehee!


No comments: