Last night, I received a sweet e-mail from Kaye Cunanan. She shared some pictures of our table arrangements as uploaded in their FaceBook page. Can I just say that Kaye is an awesome photographer? :)

For the centerpieces, I showed Kaye pegs of ruffle-y orange flowers as it was summer and one of our colors is coral. I wanted peonies sana but they were expensive so no go. The table napkins are teal while the table cloth is champagne hued. The clear vases were wrapped with ribbons bearing our monogram. The table numbers, or names in our case, are pictures that we've taken ourselves and printed by Kaye.
Like I corny-ly commented in FaceBook, Kaye wields a camera like she wields a... ladle! It's the first cooking instrument that came to mind haha! More pictures HERE.
Like I corny-ly commented in FaceBook, Kaye wields a camera like she wields a... ladle! It's the first cooking instrument that came to mind haha! More pictures HERE.
Thanks Kaye! We miss you, and ze hubby wants to schedule a food-tasting! :P


3 comments:
I love the centerpieces!:) nice!:)
http://www.quicker8.com/
Thanks Faye! Kaye is the best! :)
Post a Comment