Now that our wedding's over, I really don't know what to do with this wedblog. For now, I'm placing here all stuff wedding-related. Bear with me if I keep on posting stuff about our wedding heehee.
Through Mimi, I learned that we are a finalist in the Beautiful Weddings contest of Wedding Essentials magazine along with 20 other weddings. We are so humbled to be among gorgeous weddings.
If you "like" our wedding, you can vote for us!
First, go to We Heart Wedding's FaceBook Page and "Like" their profile: http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Heart-Weddings/145028442175784
Then, go to our album http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26818&id=145028442175784
and click "Like" button on the upper right hand corner.
Through Mimi, I learned that we are a finalist in the Beautiful Weddings contest of Wedding Essentials magazine along with 20 other weddings. We are so humbled to be among gorgeous weddings.
If you "like" our wedding, you can vote for us!
First, go to We Heart Wedding's FaceBook Page and "Like" their profile: http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Heart-Weddings/145028442175784
Then, go to our album http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26818&id=145028442175784
and click "Like" button on the upper right hand corner.

No comments:
Post a Comment