Friday, March 19, 2010

FreeNup!

We had our "freenup" shoot last Saturday at UP Diliman. Freenup because well, it was for free, care of Mr. Shutterbug's friend Winston Sumalia. Hair and make-up was by Anne of AnneVida.com who was recommended by w@wie and fellow April bride Hazel. She's so nice, the hair and make-up looked great even if we started at 5 in the morning!

The theme was "Up in UP." I loved the movie "Up" and as soon as we watched it, I told myself that I wanted a bunch of balloons for our pre-nup shoot. Procuring the balloons proved to be tricky though, it seems like most balloon suppliers now don't make helium balloons anymore. The balloons were more expensive than we anticipated but I believe it was worth it! :P UP Diliman was the only venue we had in mind because it was where we met and fell in love. The shoot also features my cameras, KatHa (Nikon D40) and SAJJ (Super Fat Lens) because Winston was using Mr. Shutterbug's Nikon D90.



My fave photo from the bunch because it had balloons and cameras!



I realized that photographers make "bad" models (I was reminded of Sarah from America's Next Top Model) - or maybe it was just us, we didn't know how to pose! Note to self: practice in front of the mirror!


No comments: