Less than two months before the wedding. I've totally totally neglected this blog and our other wedsite. Wedding preps, coupled with work, can get really overwhelming that there are times I don't wanna think about it. I hope to sit down one day and update like crazy.
For now, I'm sharing our monogram. We've commissioned Mr. Shutterbug's friend, Peejay Canlas, to make our monogram. He also conceptualized our Save the Date. I love how it turned out.

This is commissioned work so please no stealing. :) Since we are shutterbugs (duh :D), we asked Peejay to make a design which is related to photography. I'm glad he used a n aperture blade image, I was thinking of doing the same myself except that my Photoshop skills aren't that advanced. I also asked him to incorporate some curly stuff to make the design more wedding-y. Love it love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment