Thursday, February 19, 2009

Never Too Early

I'm so sad I have to blog about it.

Like I said in my previous post, I've been a lurker of Mimi and Karl's website since 2002. Mr. Shutterbug and I are such huge fans of their work that when we got engaged, we thought of getting them as our photographer. At first, we were hesitant, because we are on a tight budget. In the end, since we both dabble in photography, we thought that we should get a photographer whose works for us, are amazing. This week, I started contacting M+K. But just today, Mimi told me they are already booked on our wedding date. Booked and confirmed. I told Mr. Shutterbug. I asked him if he was willing to move the wedding date just to get M+K but he did not want to change the date.

So there. I guess there's no such thing as being too early when it comes to wedding preps. Sigh.

No comments: