I'm a pretty one-track minded kind of girl. When I like something, I stick with it until something I like as much comes along. Case in point: I'm a couple of months shy into a year at work, but everytime we order food from the turo turo, I always, always order the kilawen.
So while I'm scouring the 'net for wedding gowns, I already knew what I wanted: ballgown, not tube, lace-y top, light full skirt. Unfortunately, my preference seems a tad conservative as there aren't many gowns in aforesaid style out there. So I've compiled a peg to email designers.
Ta-da!
So while I'm scouring the 'net for wedding gowns, I already knew what I wanted: ballgown, not tube, lace-y top, light full skirt. Unfortunately, my preference seems a tad conservative as there aren't many gowns in aforesaid style out there. So I've compiled a peg to email designers.
Ta-da!

No comments:
Post a Comment