Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weddings on my Mind

We just attended a friend's wedding, two weddings already and the year has just started! We really are in that certain phase of life - settling down. Last Christmas, I noticed that text messages were signed with couples' names (Merry Christmas, From X and Y) or couples' names and their kids (Happy New Year, From A&B and C&D). Scary but exciting at the same time.



The bouquet I bought from Dangwa per groom's request before going to the church.
Not bad for something assembled ten minutes right in front of me.
Photo by Mr. Shutterbug


Our own wedding preps are on hold - I'm swamped at work and it's too early to book suppliers (is it?) But spare time has me parked in front of the laptop, hungrily devouring wedsites.




My bridesmaid bouquet from my classmate's GenSan wedding.
Soon, I will no longer be a "bridesmaid ka lang?" :D

Photo by Miss Shutterbug

No comments: